MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyDownloads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using this plugin: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1475

I have 2 errors and I don't know what and how to fix this problem:
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant  true - assumed ' true' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 2739 - File: mydownloads.php PHP 7.4.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/mydownloads.php 2739 errorHandler->error_callback

and then the message:
The following problem has occurred when uploading the download file:
The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type.

and when I am in admin and creating a download I get this:
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant �true - assumed '�true' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 865 - File: admin/modules/mydownloads/downloads_categories.php PHP 7.4.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/mydownloads/downloads_categories.php 865 errorHandler->error_callback
/admin/index.php 825 require
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column `md117333db577635`.`mybb_mydownloads_downloads`.`filesize` at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mydownloads_downloads (`name`,`cid`,`description`,`hidden`,`preview`,`thumbnail`,`download`,`url`,`filetype`,`filesize`,`price`,`points`,`submitter`,`submitter_uid`,`license`,`version`,`banner`,`md5`,`date`) VALUES

Where in PHPMyadmin do I need to update this, and what do I need to fill in there?