MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allows creating of pre-filled thread templates for specific forums, users will see the message tempalte filled in when creating a new thread.

[Image: hcrhqpy.jpg]

modmybb has a paid version of this plugin, but i am looking for a free version if there is any available. i would not mind to donate some money. i don't want to buy from modmybb only reason is licensing/connecting to site.
You could try the Form Creator plugin by Buracid Wink
There was an old mod for 1.6.x that have to work into mybb 1.8.x it was called forums info or something like that as far as i can remember it, i was written a mod for my site but it was a little bit different due it handles many things to take care off and so. But that can be done in many ways, i actually wrote a mod called additional fields on threads that allows you to add many new thread fields into forum zones and then you can fill it and it shown on thread sent. It is a bit different, reasons are when you add it manually, users many times deletes it manually and you wont see the informations, so i handle it into additional inputs and a message to show up if important things needs to be filled. But anyways there are many other plugins that can handle it like xthreads for free. I do not use form creator plugin never but maybe that one could help too as SvePu recommends to you.