MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Update to a Great Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=597

Skunk medals currently only display the medals in the postbit, I would like them also to be displayed in the Member Profile page (member.php).

This should be a quick fix for those who know how this stuff works. I have been looking at the code, but I don't know what the names of various things are. Where is the documentation so that I might be able to make the adjustments myself?

It looks like I just need to hook the part of the member page where I want them to go and use the same function.

$plugins->add_hook("postbit", "get_medals");
Add the activate/deactivate code similar to this:
//Find and replace on Templates to add the Medals
find_replace_templatesets("postbit", '#'.preg_quote('{$post[\'user_details\']}').'#', '{$post[\'user_details\']} {$post[\'medals\']}');

I've never done this before, so I am trying to interpret the code. Documentation would be handy... heh. But like I said, this is a really easy mod for someone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks for any help you can give,
-Xander
Can no one point me in the right direction here? This should be simple for anyone who understands the set up. :/
I don't deal with mods so I don't know what to tell ya. Toungue
Heh, thanks for posting. I just need a few pointers and I am sure I could do this myself. I need to see some documentation on how the forum uses Hooks and such...