MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom sceditor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only saw one other thread on this and want to give an updated version. In the other thread, they required you to invert all the colors. In this updated version the only problem is I can't figure out how to make the starting text color white. Anyways, go to your themes stylesheets page and create one and call it "sceditor" then post the following css code in it.

.sceditor-container {
    background: #333 !important;
    border: 2px solid #2f3b5d !important;
	color: white !important;
}

div.sceditor-toolbar {
    padding: 5px !important;
    background: #2f3b5d !important;
    border-bottom: none !important;
}

div.sceditor-group {
    background: #222 !important;
    margin: 0 !important;
    border-bottom: none!important;
}

.sceditor-container textarea {
}

.sceditor-button {
    border: none!important;
}	

.sceditor-container iframe, .sceditor-container textarea {
	background: #333 !important;

yes the last one doesn't have an ending "}"

[Image: fN0kNXx.png]
Nice One! will this change the colour the text comes out on the Forum Post too? (My theme has a light-ish blue text with a white 'hover' for links, is there some code i can add to this to change yje forum post text & link text or this is only for the editor?

cheeerzz!
@PhorumBB
(2022-04-23, 08:20 AM)phorumws Wrote: [ -> ]Nice One! will this change the colour the text comes out on the Forum Post too? (My theme has a light-ish blue text with a white 'hover' for links, is there some code i can add to this to change yje forum post text & link text or this is only for the editor?

cheeerzz!
@PhorumBB

You can edit the color of the text and it will show that color on the Post