MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyCode not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a custom MyCode and it will not show up in the MyCode page on my site! The custom MyCode is activated and all. Any ideas?
Without the MyCode definition, it's hard to help you.
(2022-02-24, 08:32 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Without the MyCode definition, it's hard to help you.

[Image: Hs2cqLK.png]
don't know if this helps but as you can see it is enabled and it won't show up on the "My Code" help page on the website.
I think you need to edit the help docs manually, I don’t think they’re shown anywhere else automatically. Does it work when you use it in a post?
(2022-02-24, 10:35 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to edit the help docs manually, I don’t think they’re shown anywhere else automatically. Does it work when you use it in a pos

You are not getting what my problem is, I am trying to simply add to the "MyCode" list and it will NOT add to it. 

[Image: yevUX1s.png]

It will not add to this list.
Yes, that's what I said - "I think you need to edit the help docs manually, I don’t think they’re shown anywhere else automatically". Adding a MyCode does not add it to that page automatically. It is a static page. The text is editable at ACP > Configuration > Languages > English > Options > Edit Language Variables > helpdocs.lang.php > Edit > d7_document
(2022-02-25, 12:06 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that's what I said - "I think you need to edit the help docs manually, I don’t think they’re shown anywhere else automatically". Adding a MyCode does not add it to that page automatically. It is a static page. The text is editable at ACP > Configuration > Languages > English > Options > Edit Language Variables > helpdocs.lang.php > Edit > d7_document

my apologies, I appreciate it