MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tournament / Team plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking for a plugin where you can create your own team (see this as a group). You can invite people to your team. There should also be a kind of "team profile", where the team members, team logo, team banner will be displayed. The creator of the team should be assigned as the team captain.

Second plugin (or second function of the first plugin)
This plugin should allow admins to create tournaments. Lets say I create a tournament. Then a tournament page will be created. On this page; the date of the tournament start, check-in end date, banner for the tournament, a description, participating teams, and a button to participate in the tournament. Teams should be able to participate in these tournaments. Maybe even a tournament schedule should be displayed.

IM WILLING TO PAY YOU FOR MAKING THIS PLUGIN!
If you want I am at your service.
Web, Windows, Android Programming (Payment with Paypal OR CryptoCurrency).
Create Custom Wordpress,Mybb,... Plugin/Theme

Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Email : [email protected]
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
Fiest one you don't need a plugin but for the second one yeah.

However there was a good such plugin already.
(2022-02-25, 03:29 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Fiest one you don't need a plugin but for the second one yeah.

However there was a good such plugin already.
Tell me more.
(2022-02-28, 10:37 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1468

More tan words...

Cool! Thanks!