MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NewPoints Shop help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to move the items from the bottom of the profile to where the arrow is pointing, I also want to get rid of the word "Items:"

[Image: HDjHBUr.png]

Next I want to make it so that it shows all of them without the "View All Items" for example

[Image: PpzCvcZ.png]

any help will be much appreciated
I found the file and the string that need to be changed though I am still having a problem. The file is /inc/plugins/newpoints/newpoints_shop.php 

[Image: 9tjqaYf.png]

I have determined that I need to delete the black circled parts and keep the red highlighted part. The problem is that When I delete what needs to be deleted, it doesn't change the outcome at all. PLEASE HELP
You need to edit the template in the ACP (under Templates & Style), not in the file (from which it was installed).
All I want to do is remove two things "Items:" and "(View All)" I'm seriously not asking for much. Please just help me. I have looked through the template files, literally nothing in there will be helpful to change. Someone... anyone please help me

(2022-03-03, 10:52 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]You need to edit the template in the ACP (under Templates & Style), not in the file (from which it was installed).

Its in global templates under "newpoints_shop_postbit"
you say your not asking for much but someone told you where to look

newpoints_shop_postbit

<br />{$lang->newpoints_shop_items}: {$shop_items} <span class="smalltext">(<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php?action=shop&amp;shop_action=myitems&amp;uid={$post['uid']}">{$lang->newpoints_shop_view_all_items}</a>)</span>

Try this

<br />{$shop_items} <span class="smalltext">(<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php?action=shop&amp;shop_action=myitems&amp;uid={$post['uid']}"></a>)</span>