MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix template comments not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have issue in which i cant really see the comment above and under template (where it begins and ends) so i cant really know what template i should edit,
AdminCP / Configuration / Server and Optimization Options / Output template start/end comments

Set to Yes.
(2022-03-05, 12:11 AM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP / Configuration / Server and Optimization Options / Output template start/end comments

Set to Yes.

Its already on but it doesnt show
(2022-03-05, 12:02 AM)NAME4YOU Wrote: [ -> ]I have issue in which i cant really see the comment above and under template (where it begins and ends) so i cant really know what template i should edit,

could u post a screenshot of the element you want to edit? (html)
(2022-03-07, 05:17 PM)xLoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-03-05, 12:02 AM)NAME4YOU Wrote: [ -> ]I have issue in which i cant really see the comment above and under template (where it begins and ends) so i cant really know what template i should edit,

could u post a screenshot of the element you want to edit? (html)

How does it accord to the problem ?
Most likely trying to point you in the right direction for what template you need to edit.

Do you use Cloudflare? That may be stripping out the HTML comments.
(2022-03-07, 07:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely trying to point you in the right direction for what template you need to edit.

Do you use Cloudflare? That may be stripping out the HTML comments.
Yeah we use cloudflare. Is there any setting for it to be fixed or something?
You’ll probably need to disable the HTML minification setting in Cloudflare.
(2022-03-07, 09:54 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]You’ll probably need to disable the HTML minification setting in Cloudflare.

It worked, thanks