MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Hosting Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a few months now I've been making a new MyBB website, and I was going to offer hosting for MyBB (much like Proboards, and I've seen it done with PHPbb). Anyway, my plan was to manually install each board, but then I discovered http://createmybb.com/. On Create MyBB users simply have to enter the name of their board, and it creates a new directory with that name, a new database, and it installs MyBB to that directory and configures it to the database.
Anyway, I decided it would be a hell of a lot easier if I found a script similar to this so I wouldn't have to install loads of copies of MyBB by hand.
To cut a long story short, I couldn't find a similar script anywhere for MyBB (there are loads for PHPbb and SMF). To make it worse, on Create myBB it says this.
Quote:How can I obtain the hosting script?
If you would like to open your own MyBB hosting service, we are sorry to say, but our script isn't for sell. It may become for sell in the future, possibly.
I don't know PHP, so is there anyone out there who could make it? :?: