MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make custom fields land next to each other
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I make custom fields (Additional Info) on profile land next to each other. Like this:
[Image: p85F0Nu.png]

I just photoshoped the "Location" next to the gender. How can I make this on my forum?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Go To Home » Custom Profile Fields » Add New Profile Field to create a new field, when u get it done go to the member template and Use {$userfields['fidX']} where X is the filed ID number to define the field.
(2022-03-06, 10:07 PM)xLoy Wrote: [ -> ]Go To Home » Custom Profile Fields » Add New Profile Field to create a new field, when u get it done go to the member template and Use {$userfields['fidX']} where X is the filed ID number to define the field.

Thanks!

(2022-03-06, 10:07 PM)xLoy Wrote: [ -> ]Go To Home » Custom Profile Fields » Add New Profile Field to create a new field, when u get it done go to the member template and Use {$userfields['fidX']} where X is the filed ID number to define the field.

Is there anyway to make a placeholder? For example, if I haven't written anything in that field, instead of displaying it blank, can I do something like "None specified"?