MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rep Points Error please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, the issue seems to be that the hidden fields in the reputation form do not have values in them. Have you edited the reputation_add template?
(2022-03-10, 05:57 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, the issue seems to be that the hidden fields in the reputation form do not have values in them. Have you edited the reputation_add template?

No. How should I do this?
Can you post the reputation_add here? Also what version of MyBB are you on?
(2022-03-10, 06:38 PM)Mat Wrote: [ -> ]itibar_add'i buraya gönderebilir misiniz? Ayrıca MyBB'nin hangi sürümündesin?

mybb version 1.8.29  

repulation_add

<div class="modal">

<div style="overflow-y: auto; max-height: 400px;" class="modal_{$user['uid']}_{$reputation_pid}">

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

<tr>

<td class="trow1" style="padding: 20px">

<strong>{$vote_title}</strong><br />{$post_rep_info}<br />

<form action="reputation.php" method="post" class="reputation_{$user['uid']}_{$reputation_pid}" onsubmit="return MyBB.submitReputation({$user['uid']}, {$reputation_pid});">

<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_add" />

<input type="hidden" name="uid" value="{$user['uid']}" />

<input type="hidden" name="pid" value="{$reputation_pid}" />

<input type="hidden" name="rid" value="{$rid}" />

<input type="hidden" name="nomodal" value="1" />

<select name="reputation" id="reputation">

{$positive_power}

{$neutral_power}

{$negative_power}

</select>

<br /><br />

<span class="smalltext">{$lang->user_comments}</span>

<br />

<input type="text" class="textbox" name="comments" size="35" maxlength="250" value="{$comments}" style="width: 95%" />

<br /><br />

<div style="text-align: center;">

<input type="submit" class="button" value="{$vote_button}" />

{$delete_button}

</div>

</form>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

</div>
</div>

(2022-03-10, 06:38 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post the reputation_add here? Also what version of MyBB are you on?

Can we solve it? I couldn't figure out what was causing it. I'm about to go crazy Confused Sad
What other plugins do you have? There must be something stopping the values being passed through to the template.
(2022-03-10, 07:55 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]What other plugins do you have? There must be something stopping the values being passed through to the template.

I have anydesk program, do you want to connect?

(2022-03-10, 07:55 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]What other plugins do you have? There must be something stopping the values being passed through to the template.

I have solved the problem. Thank you very much for your interest. Angel Blush
Pages: 1 2