MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Music plugin Fatal error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "curl_init" in /var/www/.../data/www/.../inc/plugins/profilmuzigiek.php:161 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/.../data/www/.../admin/modules/config/plugins.php(428): profilmuzigiek_install() #1 /var/www/.../data/www/.../admin/index.php(825): require('/var/www/.../...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/.../data/www/.../inc/plugins/profilmuzigiek.php on line 161
Bro i really think the error might be to do with your forum. I've installed a few of these without issue
It's a bug that probably only surfaces on newer versions of PHP. Edit /inc/plugins/profilmuzigiek.php, line 161:

'value' => function_exists(curl_init) ? 1 : 0,

change to:

'value' => function_exists('curl_init') ? 1 : 0,
Thanks, Matt!
Me after installing this plugins removed Member profile page and Usercp page. Does anyone have any instructions on how to fix this error ? Unfortunately I didn't make a backup before installing the plugin... Thank you for any advice...
revert the templates to default
I think its just problem with new PHP version
(2022-03-11, 08:11 AM)arisudi1 Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "curl_init" in /var/www/.../data/www/.../inc/plugins/profilmuzigiek.php:161 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/.../data/www/.../admin/modules/config/plugins.php(428): profilmuzigiek_install() #1 /var/www/.../data/www/.../admin/index.php(825): require('/var/www/.../...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/.../data/www/.../inc/plugins/profilmuzigiek.php on line 161

I also got the same error.
did you try Matt's solution from post #3 in this thread?

https://community.mybb.com/thread-235170...pid1375891