MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.30 Issues after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded to 1.8.30 and after doing so the logo on both the admin side and front end shows broken. If I view the source it just tells me it couldn't load it. However I can right click and open in new tab/window and it shows fine.

Next I attempted to check some image posts only to find that when I click the category to see posts it loads the URL but keeps me on the home page.

At this point all links just refresh back to home page.

Tried multiple browers and locations.
Got a link?
This why you should always do any type of upgrades in your localhost first.

And than in the live server.

Checking must be done prior to the application onto your live site.
What did you upgrade from?
A link would help.
If you upgraded from 1.8.29 then it was only an admin file and the version number that changed so won't be anything to do with that. However it's literally impossible to suggest anything without a URL. It sounds like a htaccess rule rerouting pages back to index.php
(2022-03-14, 11:24 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]This why you should always do any type of upgrades in your localhost first.

This is the test site......

(2022-03-14, 11:43 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]If you upgraded from 1.8.29 then it was only an admin file and the version number that changed so won't be anything to do with that. However it's literally impossible to suggest anything without a URL. It sounds like a htaccess rule rerouting pages back to index.php

Hmm, OK Let me dig deeper then! ThankĀ  you. If I don't figure it out I'll update my post accordingly with a link. I just happened to see others with a similar issue and thought it might be a quick fix. Probably on my side so I'll do my due diligence!

Thanks again
(2022-03-16, 01:56 AM)TWDesigns Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-03-14, 11:24 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]This why you should always do any type of upgrades in your localhost first.

Then provide screenshots.
(2022-03-16, 11:09 AM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-03-16, 01:56 AM)TWDesigns Wrote: [ -> ]

Then provide screenshots.

I moved on to another forum application with less Trolls. But thank you.