MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Username color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i know a site that allow us to change the username color, fotn and you we can change the font and the color of what we post. But i talked with the admin and he told me that he did the plugin but he doesnt remember what he actually lol :mrgreen:

Can someone make it? you can change the appearence in the user cp, below of change avatr there is a thing that says change appearence, then we have 4 text forms, the first 2 just for username, the first one just for color of the username and the second for font. the other two are for color of the text on our posts and the font on our posts

i tried but im not that good with php lol I just know, C, html and VB. but god damit we cant write in C lol
so no one will do it right? i will explain in a few words maybe you just dont want to read that lol:

you can go to user cp and go to change appearence(that is below of change avatar)
then you can change the username color, font of the username and the nyou can change that if you want to apply it for posts too.