MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sport bets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello:

I not if this goes here since very little English, it wanted to know if mod exists some or plugin to create sport bets (Something similar to the vbookie of the VB or the Fantasy Sport of PHPBB) if it is not therefore it seems to me a good suggestion that somebody creates it.

Thanks
Not Found....
Mach6 Wrote:Not Found....

My testforum has been moved, links fixed.
Seems a bit hard to read. I'd be interested in this type of mod as well and I bet others would too Wink
Its like a month ago when ive submitted the beta version of that plugin at mods.mybboard.com
Animal24 Wrote:Seems a bit hard to read.

A font-size aint that hard to change ...
Yeah I know. But I think it might be the background color vs the text size/color. Looks good though Smile
Animal24 Wrote:Yeah I know. But I think it might be the background color vs the text size/color. Looks good though Smile

That can't be that hard to change, just something in the templates I suppose. Though Lex, what browser do you use, as the text looks way too tiny in IE6.

BP
IE7/FF/Opera ; and i can read it =P Probably something with your eyes or your screenresolution =P
Well, it works fine for me on all those browsers, just absolutely tiny on IE6, though it isn't my computer ad the settings may be diferent.
Pages: 1 2