MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to do... anything?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is the wrong place.
Our forum had a group of admins, out of which only one knew how to deal with the coding. He has now quit and a couple of things have stopped working. I was looking for tutorials, but I don't even understand what they're talking about. Where to start learning? Help?

If anyone wants to help directly, the problems are the Enhanced Account Switcher button not popping up and [align] not working for images on one of the themes.
if you need free support ask question on this forums and other user answer or redirect you to right place
else if need non-free service like custom plugin or theme or fixing problem I am at your service , you can send your order from below informations
Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Email : [email protected]
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
(2022-03-29, 10:26 AM)ArtemidaForum Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this is the wrong place.
Our forum had a group of admins, out of which only one knew how to deal with the coding. He has now quit and a couple of things have stopped working. I was looking for tutorials, but I don't even understand what they're talking about. Where to start learning? Help?

If anyone wants to help directly, the problems are the Enhanced Account Switcher button not popping up and [align] not working for images on one of the themes.

Please post the topic hereĀ https://community.mybb.com/forum-72.html