MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Align doesn't work for images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only on one of the themes. Text aligns normally. Any idea wha's happening? I'm new to this stuff so please answer like you're talking to a child.
I will provide more information if necessary.
(2022-03-31, 02:04 PM)ArtemidaForum Wrote: [ -> ]Only on one of the themes. Text aligns normally. Any idea wha's happening? I'm new to this stuff so please answer like you're talking to a child.

Please include a link to the thread where the image is being used and is not working properly. It may be a CSS issue.
(2022-04-02, 05:17 AM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-03-31, 02:04 PM)ArtemidaForum Wrote: [ -> ]Only on one of the themes. Text aligns normally. Any idea wha's happening? I'm new to this stuff so please answer like you're talking to a child.

Please include a link to the thread where the image is being used and is not working properly. It may be a CSS issue.

https://artemida.webd.pl/user-1467.html
https://artemida.webd.pl/thread-4290.html
It stopped working everywhere, not just in threads.
In both links, deleting "display: block;" in the img code makes the images center. Edit your global.min.css somewhere around line 110. This code edit may affect placement of images elsewhere in your theme.

Screenshot shows mouse pointer on the element style. I'm using Firefox web tools. Your browser tools may be different.
(2022-04-02, 12:26 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]In both links, deleting "display: block;" in the img code makes the images center. Edit your global.min.css somewhere around line 110. This code edit may affect placement of images elsewhere in your theme.

Screenshot shows mouse pointer on the element style. I'm using Firefox web tools. Your browser tools may be different.

I tried doing what you said and found out that nothing I do in global.css changes anything. I deleted half the code and the site looked the same.
It still has that CSS for me. If an image is display block it won't work with text-align: center. This is the CSS:

img {
    max-width: 100%;
    max-height: 300px;
    display: block;
}
(2022-04-02, 06:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It still has that CSS for me. If an image is display block it won't work with text-align: center. This is the CSS:

img {
    max-width: 100%;
    max-height: 300px;
    display: block;
}

I think it worked. Thank you.