MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Deletion For Older MyBB Version (And I Lose My Access...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how can I delete a forum created through the old MyBB format? (site)

I build the page but I don not have my access anymore to try the execution of this action using the own forum resources.
As in delete the site files? You cna't do that from within MyBB, you'd need access to where the site is hosted. Or do you just want to delete a single forum?
It's about delete an entire forum bro.

I created it many months ago as a page for tests and abandoned after concluding my work.

Now I want to erase all but I can't do it (or ask via support) because the site that offered the tools is not working just like before.

I used "MyBB site" (that one with brown background) not "MyBB app".

Now MyBB site is under https://mybb.im/ but all I can find on there is an useless announcement.

Turning the story more interesting... I simply lose my access forgetting my password.

Oh, sucks...
I don’t really know what you mean by MyBB site and MyBB app. We only have one version of the software available here.

Either way, if you haven’t got access to the hosting account then you can’t delete anything, but surely if the hosting was being paid for, you can just cancel the hosting?