MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duplicate --{$topStats['LastActiveThreads']} or {$stats['numthreads']} not rendering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is an update from the first thread : https://community.mybb.com/thread-235326.html

So I have a new problem , the problem is that things like : {$topStats['LastActiveThreads']} or {$stats['numthreads']} .. etc are still not shown up , how can I fix this ??

I made this thread on general because nobody is helping in support plugins page...
Have you definitely globalised $topStats? From looking at the top stats code, it uses the index_start hook, so if yours is using index_end the top stats code should have run and made those variables available.
(2022-04-02, 06:30 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Have you definitely globalised $topStats? From looking at the top stats code, it uses the index_start hook, so if yours is using index_end the top stats code should have run and made those variables available.

Now it works, thanks again a LOT
I forgot to globalise it ...