MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I downoad it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've saved the folder for the MyBB, but how do I get it to work?

Please help.
What you need to do is un-zip the file and upload it into your webserver.

You might want to try this also: http://rps-gamers.com/mybbmanual/preview/index.html (click on the installation instructions)

You may also want to click on Quick Start. Remember, that guide is of mine of which I'm currently working on. It's not complete, but those two pages I said should work out for you. If not, then come back here with your support that you need Smile
I still don't get how to unzip and upload it. Is their a way that someone else can do it for me?
hey man never unzipped anything before ? get a program called winzip www.winzip.com for start
lol, u sound like me when i first started................
Robot Rage Wrote:I still don't get how to unzip and upload it. Is their a way that someone else can do it for me?

You do have the requirements for MyBB right? Webspace with PHP, MySQL Database?
I'll check.
Now that I got win zip what do I do?
Right click on the file and click on "Unzip with WinZIP" or something along that line. I haven't used it in awhile, so you might encounter another prompt asking you were to place the contents. I think that's up to you should that happen.
Where do I click unzip with winzip?
Pages: 1 2 3