MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1045
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The server, or me..?? Thanks

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'epiz_31474217'@'192.168.2.186' (using password: YES) Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

http://rickkins.com/
sql102.epizy.com
The database username and password are wrong. If these details have worked up until now and suddenly broken you may need to ask your host why, or you can try resetting the database user password and updating it in /inc/config.php
Well damn, I just my page via ftp, and everything is gone...
Sigh.

Hehe, ooops. I found them, could they have been moved...? Maybe because I had uploaded them to the wrong place..?? Should I go to the door and jump off my balcony..??(kidding, I'm in my basement, safe from falls)
because I see an empty file where they had been saying: DO NO UPLOAD FILES HERE.
I'm thinking that could be a clue.
Thanks.
Maybe your host moved you to another server or something and didn't tell you. Might explain why files aren't where you expect and why the database details have stopped working.
(2022-04-09, 11:16 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe your host moved you to another server or something and didn't tell you. Might explain why files aren't where you expect and why the database details have stopped working.

I think I screwed it up myself. I uploaded them where they did not belong.
I'm not really sure what you mean - if the site was working before then they would have been in the right place, and the location of the files has no bearing on whether the database connection details work. I'd recommend getting in touch with your host to understand why the database connection details have stopped working.
Yea, it does seem like it's the hosts servers that are down.
Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated...!!