MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: convert myself back to admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2022-05-04, 03:05 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't log in (weird, you probably missed something somewhere), you have to use the SQL query with phpmyadmin or whatever is the interface you use to access to your DB.

I don't know which step I can give you, there is only one step: execute the query to retrieve your uid.

yes its phpmyadmin... i have just never run a query

(2022-05-04, 03:05 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't log in (weird, you probably missed something somewhere), you have to use the SQL query with phpmyadmin or whatever is the interface you use to access to your DB.

I don't know which step I can give you, there is only one step: execute the query to retrieve your uid.

this is what i got

thank you crazy cat..... i found what the info
if sly is uid 1 and in admin group (4), you can log in (front or ACP) if your password is the good one.

you can try: SELECT uid, username, usergroup FROM mybb_users WHERE username LIKE 'sly%' to see if the conversion didn't duplicate your user
(2022-05-04, 03:45 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]if sly is uid 1 and in admin group (4), you can log in (front or ACP) if your password is the good one.

you can try: SELECT uid, username, usergroup FROM mybb_users WHERE username LIKE 'sly%' to see if the conversion didn't duplicate your user

thats a brilliant idea, thanks crazycat..... whilst on a roll when doing the merge do you have any idea why i keep getting the attached error?

[attachment=45115]

it happened each time when i was mergeing and it was the same module : forums. 

it had wizzed through the ones before but as all of the others show that as a dependency i cant run them. it did migrate the forums in though just wouldnt finnish?

"if your password is the good one."..... im not sure i know what you mean by the good one? ive only got one

(2022-05-04, 03:45 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]if sly is uid 1 and in admin group (4), you can log in (front or ACP) if your password is the good one.

worked like a charm ....cheers
Pages: 1 2