MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove legacy plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I have some old plugins I would like to get rid of, but I don't have the option because incompatible with the latest MyBB. How can I remove them? I can go use FTP and remove the file from there, but is it enough?

Thanks
if you want clear all thing you must :
1. uninstall/Deactive Plugin
2. Make sure all database tables or field that plugin added was cleared (If you are a little familiar with PHP, you can extract the names of tables and fields from the file codes)
3. clear all plugin files (The main file in the path inc/plugins ,other files depend Programmer and Implementation structure )
(2022-05-03, 01:34 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]if you want clear all thing you must :
1. uninstall/Deactive Plugin
2. Make sure all database tables or field that plugin added was cleared (If you are a little familiar with PHP, you can extract the names of tables and fields from the file codes)
3. clear all plugin files (The main file in the path inc/plugins ,other files depend Programmer and Implementation structure )

Thanks Mostafa,

as you see from the image I cannot "uninstall" more than I already have as it doesn't give me the option.

(also, no, I am not that familiar with PHP Wink )