MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View Groups - Sort & Show User Fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I am using the Plugin View Groups. I want to make some changes to it, but I'm not succeeding and so, I come asking for assistance :)

1. I would like to sort the accounts shown on the action=viewgroups&gid=[ID] by alphabetical order.
2. I would like to have the {$user['fid#']} work on the action=viewgroups&gid=[ID] page, as it does on the membergroup.php page

Memberlist.php & Usergroup #25

Any assistance with these changes would be excellent.

Thank you :D
Bump; still seeking help with this :)
{$user['fid#']} or {$user['uid#']} ?
:/

{$user['fid#']} doesn't work; that's why I'm asking for help on how to make it show up on the 'view groups' page Smile

I don't need {$user['uid#']} to work?
This plugin wasn't built to pull user profile fields (which is what I'm assuming you're trying to do with fid#).

This will need a custom addition to do such on those pages. <3 (this is c.widow by the way lol)
Hi!

Yeah, that's what I was trying to do. I was hoping it would be possible to hack it to make it work.

Do you know if there is any way to make the pages sort? I cannot for the life of me understand the way in which the View Usergroups page is sorted, and I would deeply love to at least make it sort alphabetically lol.
It looks like they are sorted by UID but I'm not certain how to sort it any other way.