MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where do I find the MyBB SQL Error Language?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for all the replies. I love MyBB, so I will have to talk with GoDaddy and look into those other hosting sites. I glanced at both mentioned and am leaning toward Ionos but would prefer to stay with GoDaddy since I am all set up there. Thanks for the insight; I appreciate it.

HFLadmin, I will look up the Status on phpMyAdmin and try to remember to screenshot it later today. Right now GoDaddy cannot load that page in my account. That's not a good sign, either!

Matt, what is the reason you said they should not also be a domain registrar? I think Ionos is.
Generally hosting provided by domain registrars is crap because it's not their primary focus, and is a loss leader to upsell you more expensive hosting they offer. Say you're on a server costing $5 a month and you have issues with it, you'd ask their support and they'd go "oooh based on the traffic and requirements of your server, you need one of our $25 a month servers". Shared hosting is generally poor and oversold at the best of times, but it's even worse with hosting from domain registrars. Ionos focusses a bit more on hosting I think, but generally you'd be better off with a company where hosting is the primary service being offered.
Pages: 1 2