MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to edit template register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i want to ask how to edit template after register this template i want edit :

[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
This is a generic message template so can’t be customised specifically for when it’s shown after registration. You can edit the text in the language files though. What is it you’re trying to change?
(2022-05-07, 12:24 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]This is a generic message template so can’t be customised specifically for when it’s shown after registration. You can edit the text in the language files though. What is it you’re trying to change?

This template is not in Home » Template Sets » Default Templates ? I see some forums can change the template.
Yes, it is, it's the "error" template, but it is not a unique template for specifically being shown after the registration page. It is a generic message template that is used across the entire forum, so you cannot easily change what it does specifically after registering. If you can explain what it is you're trying to change we may be able to give more useful advice.
Along with what Matt said, here is how you can alter this in the language file.

inc --> languages --> english --> member.lang.php and find:
$l['redirect_registered_activation']

From there alter the information inside the " tags. Default should look like this:
$l['redirect_registered_activation'] = "Thank you for registering on {1}, {2}.<p>To complete your registration, please check your email for the account activation instructions. You may not be able to post until your account has been activated.";
(2022-05-08, 05:34 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]Along with what Matt said, here is how you can alter this in the language file.

inc --> languages --> english --> member.lang.php and find:
$l['redirect_registered_activation']

From there alter the information inside the " tags. Default should look like this:
$l['redirect_registered_activation'] = "Thank you for registering on {1}, {2}.<p>To complete your registration, please check your email for the account activation instructions. You may not be able to post until your account has been activated.";

I just want to change the style of the template, i did it to change its appearance thanks...