MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login & Edit Template Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just did a fresh install of 1.8.30.  I had an old database from 1.6 I migrated to, and everything for the most part went smooth.  The issue I'm having is when I try to login, I get the error "Authorization Code Mismatch".  I've searched and tried most solutions provided, but can't get it to work.  Did I not change something I need to in order for the login to work?

Also, I cannot edit template files.  I see the code, but it won't let me click in the box and edit anything.  This is the first time I'm having this problem.  I've done two separate installs in different folders, but they both give me same issue.
edit template login

<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
(2022-05-12, 01:30 AM)freshcare Wrote: [ -> ]edit template login

<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

It won't let me edit any template files.  It shows the code but I can't click in the box to edit any code for some reason.
(2022-05-12, 01:23 AM)fromdecember Wrote: [ -> ]I just did a fresh install of 1.8.30.  I had an old database from 1.6 I migrated to, and everything for the most part went smooth.  The issue I'm having is when I try to login, I get the error "Authorization Code Mismatch".  I've searched and tried most solutions provided, but can't get it to work.  Did I not change something I need to in order for the login to work?

Also, I cannot edit template files.  I see the code, but it won't let me click in the box and edit anything.  This is the first time I'm having this problem.  I've done two separate installs in different folders, but they both give me same issue.

You should've upgraded that 1.6 board to current - not done a fresh install.  What does migrated to an old database even mean?

Not sure of the best way to fix this.  Got some theories involving starting from scratch - but nothing I'm sure about.  Good one for @Matt. Wink
Yeah I need to clarify what I meant. Fresh install meant I just uploaded the entire 1.6 files to a new folder, then replaced the files/folder with the 1.8.30 upload contents (overwritten), then imported the database using phpmyadmin, and changed the database info in config file. Then I ran the upgrade script.