MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Sitemap > Error messages under PHP8/SQL8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plugin > ABP Sitemap > The current Version (3) is given.

Preliminary info: when using the plugin under PHP7.4.x with SQL 5.7.x, no error messages are displayed!

Given:
PHP: 8.0.17 | SQL: 8.0.22
The following errors are logged during task execution:
ABP SiteMap Generator Warning - [2] 'Constant CN_ABPSITEMAP already defined' - Line: 10 - File: inc/tasks/abp_sitemap.php
ABP SiteMap Generator Warning - [2] 'Undefined array key "uid"' - Line: 1608 - File: inc/functions.php
ABP SiteMap Generator Warning - [2] 'Undefined variable $groupperms' - Line: 1652 - File: inc/functions.php
maybe could someone help to adjust the plug-in regarding the reported problems.

Many thanks in advance for any support for troubleshooting, which ultimately helps all users of the plug-in.

Translated with google translator.
As current version of MyBB is not full compatible with PHP 8.X, I didn't upgrade the plugin.
I can probably do a beta version compatible with PHP 8, but it will only be a beta.
Pure question of understanding from a layman: why a "beta version" when the adjustments have been made?

A beta version would certainly be helpful, think that the plugin will work then.

If I know what I have to adjust in which file and where, I'm happy to do it myself.

Many thanks in advance for your support.
Can you try this file in replacement of inc/tasks/abp_sitemap.php ?
I've corrected an error about permission checking and now it may not generate any warning.
First of all, thank you for your commitment.

It gets the error with the new task version
Warning - [2] 'Undefined array key "canonlyviewownthreads"' - Line: 41 - File: inc/tasks/abp_sitemap.php
displayed.
Oh, I'll have a look on that and do another version.
Ok, trouble understood and corrected, here is a new version
[attachment=45154]
So far, no error messages have been documented during task execution.

Many thanks for your quick help.
Thanks to you, I can now release a really functionnal version Smile