MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inactive User
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2022-05-20, 09:37 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]As I already wrote here - line 125 of plugin file has to be:
require_once MYBB_ROOT ."inc/plugins/inactive_user/usergroups_class.php";

and not:
require_once MYBB_ROOT ."inc\plugins\inactive_user\usergroups_class.php";

I looked into the post you linked above. DeepL translates a line from it as "However, the plugin is apparently also programmed very strangely and has various errors." Could you tell me what errors are being thrown? Also "programmed strangely"; could you expand? Thank you.
the error with backslash \ is in several files, moreover, deinstall does not work either, everything remains in the database and ACP,
(2022-05-21, 07:45 PM)tc4me Wrote: [ -> ]the error with backslash \ is in several files, moreover, deinstall does not work either, everything remains in the database and ACP,

Thanks for your feedback.

The backlash bug probably didn't generate any error on my part because I'm on a windows machine.

The inactive users table is not deleted unless you set "keep tables" setting to "no". I programmed it so in order to preserve the data as it was originally generated. Later changes may have made that largely irrelevant, and I have to revise my choices.

Do the settings also remain? They are intended to always be deleted on uninstall.

The setting I mentioned is called 'Keep Inactive Users Data' on the settings panel. It's set to Yes by default.
Gives an error on trying to activate the install

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method PluginLibrary::tasks() in /usr/www/megaweb/forums/inc/plugins/inactive_user.php:175 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/megaweb/forums/admin/modules/config/plugins.php(435): inactive_user_activate() #1 /usr/www/megaweb/forums/admin/index.php(825): require('/usr/www/mega...') #2 {main} thrown in /usr/www/megaweb/forums/inc/plugins/inactive_user.php on line 175
Have you installed PluginLibrary ?
I tried to, it says installed but not really. Any suggestions?
https://i.imgur.com/EkFQZ8D.gif
PluginLibrary hasn't to be installed, it just has to be present.
The trouble might be in the inactive users plugin, wait for @Betsemes. Note that you're using an alpha version, so bugs are features Smile
Will do, thanks for your help so far!
New version 0.1.2-alpha uploaded.

I hope this one to be bug free. However, people running PHP versions over 7.3.7 may run into errors.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1513
Pages: 1 2 3