MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

First i am from Denmark and my English is not the best :-)

I have at problem about delete users.

I cant select users, and the opstions buttom i not working, nothing happends when i press det buttom.

What am i doing wrong?

YS.
Torben Hansen
Are you using the default mybb acp theme or have you changed to another version?
(2022-05-24, 02:05 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the default mybb acp theme or have you changed to another version?

I am using de default acp theme.
(on chrome) please click the right mouse button and select "inspect" at menu. After, go to "console" tab.

Now, you can try delete a user. İf mybb have a problem, appear a error message in the "console" tab.

if have an error message, please send the error message to here.
(2022-06-12, 02:09 PM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ](on chrome) please click the right mouse button and select "inspect" at menu. After, go to "console" tab.

Now, you can try delete a user. İf mybb have a problem, appear a error message in the "console" tab.

if have an error message, please send the error message to here.

There is this error message:

index.php?module=user-users:227 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.php?module=user-users:227:1
It's javascript error. i think, you broke admin panel template. Please, try upload and using new acp template.
(2022-06-12, 10:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]It's javascript error. i think, you broke admin panel template. Please, try upload and using new acp template.

Godmorning.

I have made an update of ACP and now everithing i working perfekt.

Tanks for your help .