MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to creat admin moudles with "plugins" link redirect to plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to creat a tab named "Plugins" , I am referring to modules that add the tabs at the top of the admin panel? (Home, Configuration, Tools & Maintenance, etc. )

when clicked on that tab , that shoud be redirect to   /admin/index.php?module=config-plugins

anyone have any idea or tutorial about this ?
(2022-05-22, 03:12 PM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]How to creat a tab named "Plugins" , I am referring to modules that add the tabs at the top of the admin panel? (Home, Configuration, Tools & Maintenance, etc. )

when clicked on that tab , that shoud be redirect to  /admin/index.php?module=config-plugins

anyone have any idea or tutorial about this ?

I assume this is what you meant:

[attachment=45167]

[attachment=45168]

As such, you can simply go into your root dir:

and navigate inside to:
Quote: admin/modules/

and say for example create a dir called:

/config_plugs/

in such new created dir create a meta file called:

Quote:module_meta.php

Add the following in that file:

<?php
if(!defined("IN_MYBB")){
 die("Direct initialization of this file is not allowed.");
}

function config_plugs_meta(){

global $page, $plugins;

$page->add_menu_item("Config Plugins", "config-plugins", "index.php?module=config-plugins", 101);
}

Now  for this example as you see in the images I used "Config Plugins" as the link text (you should notice the only text that has capitalization?), but you could simply change that to "Plugins" if desired.

Best of luck.
Thank You So much bro . It's worked... !
(2022-05-23, 04:11 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You So much bro . It's worked... !

Good to hear. No worries. Glad to help.