MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RESOLVED] Plugin Mod needed - Thread List on Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an existing plugin that adds a section to player profiles that shows a thread-list where the player has posted. I need to modify the plugin to show the Last-Poster info (date & who posted last) but have no idea how to do this. 

I paid for this custom plugin a few years ago but the plugin author has since closed their website and no longer offers support on their plugins. Does anyone have any idea what code might be added to the plugin to pull the info and display it? (again - just looking to display Last Poster and Last Post date on the user profile page). 

If anyone is willing to help that'd be great or I can even pay a small fee for the alteration to the plugin itself

EDIT: custom modification was acquired.
if you like I am at your service.

you can here read my service and how order and Comments from some customers.
(2022-05-25, 08:19 PM)korinxyla Wrote: [ -> ]I have an existing plugin that adds a section to player profiles that shows a thread-list where the player has posted. I need to modify the plugin to show the Last-Poster info (date & who posted last) but have no idea how to do this. 

I paid for this custom plugin a few years ago but the plugin author has since closed their website and no longer offers support on their plugins. Does anyone have any idea what code might be added to the plugin to pull the info and display it? (again - just looking to display Last Poster and Last Post date on the user profile page). 

If anyone is willing to help that'd be great or I can even pay a small fee for the alteration to the plugin itself

Just send me the plugin and I will take a look for you and provide you the update.