MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error while posting a Thread / Reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, as the title says, every time i try to post a new thread or reply to a existing thread, i get following phperror. This somehow do not happen when previewing the Thread.
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array(): Argument #1 ($function) must be a valid callback, non-static method Shortcodes::validate_post() cannot be called statically in /users/infinimonster/www/inc/class_plugins.php:136 Stack trace: #0 /users/infinimonster/www/inc/datahandlers/post.php(878): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array, Object(PostDataHandler)) #1 /users/infinimonster/www/editpost.php(792): PostDataHandler->validate_post() #2 {main} thrown in /users/infinimonster/www/inc/class_plugins.php on line 136

I hope, that anyone knows a solution for that.
It's an issue with the Shortcodes plugin. What version of PHP do you have?
(2022-05-26, 10:26 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It's an issue with the Shortcodes plugin. What version of PHP do you have?

Hi, i can't remember installing this plugin. My PHP Version is 8.0.6
I don't think it has to do with the version of my php. It is really bad that this issue happens, when trying to post Threads or Replies. Posting them is something, that is really important and i need so solve this asap but i don't know how.