MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank User Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2022-05-27, 03:50 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you're looking at there as themes are stored as XML files when downloaded, and in the database on the forum itself. You can see the template contents in the ACP.

Yes, this is the ACP which i've sent. Here:
[Image: XYtEGVq.png]
I've never seen that UI before so must be something custom you have installed. Why is it trying to list templates under the stylesheets tab? No idea what that is even supposed to be doing.

Go to Templates & Style > Templates > expend template set for your theme > Member Temples > member_profile
Click on templates link. You're viewing the theme style.
(2022-05-27, 05:59 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen that UI before so must be something custom you have installed. Why is it trying to list templates under the stylesheets tab? No idea what that is even supposed to be doing.

Go to Templates & Style > Templates > expend template set for your theme > Member Temples > member_profile

Yes, the UI was from the FASTyle Plugin. I disabled it and now found the currect file, which was completly empty somehow.
I think it shouldn't be empty. What should i put into the file?
From the template list, there's an Options button, you can choose the Revert to Original option and it'll go back to what it should be. However that will be the MyBB default, if the theme has customised the template from default MyBB, you'd need to get the contents from the theme file.
(2022-05-27, 06:11 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]From the template list, there's an Options button, you can choose the Revert to Original option and it'll go back to what it should be. However that will be the MyBB default, if the theme has customised the template from default MyBB, you'd need to get the contents from the theme file.

I now reverted it and a few things are back to normal again. however not everything is in place like it should. How can i find the standard file in the template src from the emeral extended theme?
-- Nevermind, removed my thoughtful input as my commentary doesn't matter anymore --

As all of my tutorials were just deleted for no reason, thus my valuable time wasted, beyond disrespectful and juvenile if you ask me my thoughts on such actions now in experiencing such unjustified dleteion, cyberbullying and harassment, hence why bother wasting time further contributing, helping or any other such sharing of suggestions or thoughts on things related to such bbs when having to put up with such spiteful, seemingly jealous and hateful type abuses of power from whatever staff keeps dleteing my content without any reason or notice, nor should I want to be a part of nor contribute further to a community that supports such asinine behavior, mybb is apparently a joke these days sadly!
(2022-05-28, 04:02 AM)ic_myXMB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-05-27, 06:29 PM)Infinimonster Wrote: [ -> ]I now reverted it and a few things are back to normal again. however not everything is in place like it should. How can i find the standard file in the template src from the emeral extended theme?

I assume by reading the previous comments that the template you reverted was: "member_profile"

and the theme you are using is: "[Dark] Emerald Extended" ?

Well, to answer your query, the fastest way since you reverted the template to default and are now lost on how to restore the template to the actual template of the premium theme is to simply open up in a text editor like sublime text or whatever ide you use or whatever and edit the Dark version.xml & or Light version.xml files found in the dist repo dir: "Emerald Extended/XML" and type a "find" query like

name="member_profile

once that "find" query locates the respective template, look for:

![CDATA[

and what you want to do is copy all template content from there until closing

]]

and take that copy and paste it into and replace the template content of the recently reverted template file.

ie:

Edit Template: member_profile

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->profile}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/report.js?ver=1804"></script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<fieldset id="profile-fieldset" style="background-image:url('{$memprofile['profilecover']}')">
	<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
		<tr>
			<td width="75%">
				{$avatar}
				<span class="largetext" style="margin-top: 5px;display: inline-block;"><strong>{$formattedname}</strong></span><br />
				<span class="smalltext" style="color:white;">
					({$usertitle})<br />
					{$groupimage}
					<br />
					<strong>{$lang->local_time}</strong> {$localtime}<br />
					<strong>{$lang->postbit_status}</strong> {$online_status}
				</span>
			</td>
			<td width="25%" align="right" valign="middle">
				<a title="PM" alt="PM" href="private.php?action=send&amp;uid={$memprofile['uid']}" class="button"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i></a>
	<a title="Reputation" alt="Reputation" href="javascript:MyBB.reputation({$memprofile['uid']});" class="button"><i class="fa fa-star"></i></a>
			</td>
		</tr>
	</table>
</fieldset>
<br />
{$awaybit}{$bannedbit}
<div id="mobile_profile" style="display:none">
<div>
<a href="private.php?action=send&amp;uid={$memprofile['uid']}" class="button"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i> Send PM</a>
<a href="javascript:MyBB.reputation({$memprofile['uid']});" class="button"><i class="fa fa-star"></i> Add Reputation</a>
</div><br>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
				<tr>
					<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>{$lang->users_forum_info}</strong></td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td class="trow1" style="width: 30%;"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong></td>
					<td class="trow1">{$memregdate}</td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->lastvisit}</strong></td>
					<td class="trow2">{$memlastvisitdate}</td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->total_posts}</strong></td>
					<td class="trow1">{$memprofile['postnum']} ({$lang->ppd_percent_total})<br /><span class="smalltext">(<a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_posts}</a>)</span></td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->total_threads}</strong></td>
					<td class="trow2">{$memprofile['threadnum']} ({$lang->tpd_percent_total})<br /><span class="smalltext">(<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_threads}</a>)</span></td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->timeonline}</strong></td>
					<td class="trow1">{$timeonline}</td>
				</tr>
				{$referrals}
				{$reputation}
{$myawards}

{$warning_level}
			</table>
			{$profilefields}
			{$signature}
			{$modoptions}
			{$adminoptions}
<div style="text-align: center">{$buddy_options}{$ignore_options}{$report_options}</div>
	</div>
<div id="profile_desktop">
	<div style="display: table-cell;width: 100%;">

<div class="profile-bar">
			{$memlastvisitdate}<br>
			<span class="smalltext">Last Visit</span>
		</div>

{$memregdate}<br>
			<span class="smalltext">Registration Date</span>
		</div>

{$timeonline}<br>
			<span class="smalltext">Time Spent Online</span>
		</div>

<a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$uid}">{$memprofile['postnum']}</a><br>
			<span class="smalltext">Posts</span>
		</div>

<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">{$memprofile['threadnum']}</a><br>
			<span class="smalltext">Threads</span>
		</div>

<a href="reputation.php?uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$reputation}</a><br>
			<span class="smalltext">Reputation</span>
		</div>

<a>{$memprofile['referrals']}</a><br>
			<span class="smalltext">Referrals</span>
		</div>

</div>
		<br>
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
	<tr>
		<td width="50%" valign="top">
			{$modoptions}
			{$signature}
			{$profilefields}
		</td>
		<td>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
		<td width="50%" valign="top">
			{$adminoptions}
			<div style="text-align: center">{$buddy_options}{$ignore_options}{$report_options}</div>
		</td>
	</tr>
	</table></div>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Best of luck!

* also just something to take note of: let us say, if you are a legitimate buyer of such premium theme and go to the sales page of such theme to check if theme is up to date by downloading the package via gumroad (one way the author sells such) or what not, umm, that theme is outdated and there may be issues you might find as you begin to use as plenty of things have changed being that we are now in 1830 and viewing the xml file one can see it clearly states: name="[Dark] Emerald Extended" version="1814", name="[Light] Emerald Extended" version="1814", and we are now whatsay 16 versions past that being in 1830, sooo, just something to make note of...

Hi, this worked! Thank you for this a lot <3
Yes, i bought the Theme and not used a leaked version
1. because i support the creator with it which is a good thing
2. I can get updates (if there is any)
3. I always like to support creators who made something that is really nice.
(2022-05-28, 07:48 AM)Infinimonster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this worked! Thank you for this a lot <3
Yes, i bought the Theme and not used a leaked version

2. I can get updates (if there is any)

Nice, good to hear such sorted out your current issue. No worries, glad to help. Yes, I hear you and understand fully as even I have bought that theme in the past hence another reason I felt obligated to point out something to think about if such thoughts had not been present about using said theme, but ok, I think perhaps explaining further just in case I was misunderstood as to why I made that particular point at the end of my response is that my point on mentioning something to factor as a legitimate buyer of the theme, is the point is, that theme while available for purchase as a premium theme, has not been updated in awhile, hence, the point was by knowing such, is to take that into consideration as there "will" be issues with various things that have changed in the mybb core dist since and you may run into them as you go and will need to in order to resolve this or that as it comes is either manually update the theme yourself or hope the author of the theme updates the theme release package or even say perhaps hire someone to update the theme to apply relevant changes for previous core changes since that theme was last updated and then onwards to latest core version of mybb. Same forward thinking thought process just may apply also in regards to fixing the included plugins that come with the theme that may no longer fully function if and or when the need arises. Hopefully now the point of mentioning such now makes much more sense for forward thinking when starting out with an outdated theme. Best of luck.
Sorry for the late reply, but just FYI, the template was visible in FASTyle:

[Image: 546751-B2-37-E5-4-C1-D-86-ED-CACF271326-AD.jpg?dl=1]
Pages: 1 2