MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't move threads =/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I've been having a problem with my forum lately, we have 2 admins on it [Me and someone else], and we both tried to move a thread as we always do, if we do it. This time though, it doesn't work anymore. No matter how. We tried moving it with the thread open [showthread.php, etc, the mod menu at the bottom], and within the forum by selecting it. It does recognize it saying [Go (1)], but when I click, both times it says: No Post ID specified. Any solution on this, because it's quite annoying.

*Update: I am also getting this with other functions, basicly the whole mod menu at the bottom doesn't work anymore, it always says: No Post ID specified.
Very sorry for double posting, but I don't want this thread to fload away to 2nd page. Any help please?
Try clearing your cookies (specifically any cookies labelled "inlinemod"), I've had something like this happen here before, it seems to be that if you try and select the threads before the page has fully loaded the Javascript won't work correctly and it all goes horribly wrong.
Nope that didn't work. I cleared my cookies and waited till the page fully loaded, but I still get it.

I will try it in another browser now and then update this post.

Edit: Other browser didnt work as well.
I also re-uploaded moderation.php and forumdisplay.php.

Sad
Check the source code..make sure the form tags are placed properly. Have you added any mods that may have changed the behavior?
I'm not sure, I don't think there are any mods I have changing forum display or moderation.php. I'll check though.
Do you think uploading a new copy from the original mybb download could fix it?
^did that now, doesn't work as well. Is there any way to moderate threads in admin CP the same way as a mod would do?
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I fixed it. It was because I had akismet installed. Smile
Kikkerkont Wrote:I'm not sure, I don't think there are any mods I have changing forum display or moderation.php. I'll check though.
Do you think uploading a new copy from the original mybb download could fix it?
^did that now, doesn't work as well. Is there any way to moderate threads in admin CP the same way as a mod would do?
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I fixed it. It was because I had akismet installed. Smile

What version do you have installed?
The latest I think, I got it a few days ago and that's when the bug started. Now that I removed it it isnt there anymore. Smile
I'll look into the issue tomorrow