MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: who was online today trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already notice this trouble (MyBB 1.8.30 but was existing with others versions): when going on online.php, I see I'm the unique real user (others are bots or guest) but in online.php?action=today, I see several users which are online at the same time than me.

The users were well online in the last 24h but not actually...

And in the mybb_users table, I see that their lastactive field is corresponding to the online today display, so I think there is a trouble somewhere
(2022-05-29, 03:46 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I already notice this trouble (MyBB 1.8.30 but was existing with others versions): when going on online.php, I see I'm the unique real user (others are bots or guest) but in online.php?action=today, I see several users which are online at the same time than me.

The users were well online in the last 24h but not actually...

And in the mybb_users table, I see that their lastactive field is corresponding to the online today display, so I think there is a trouble somewhere

I find displaying forum statistics is discouraging. Especially when you first start a forum. People will look and be like, man they don't have many users. I'm not signing up. It's good to block it from view, and just post a plugin statistic where it just shows threads. Btw, there is a who's online setting.