MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Registration Invite Only (1.2.2) activation problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I am using myBB 1.8.30 fresh installation. PHP version is 7.4.29. MySQLi 10.6.7.

Also I have got installed plugins: 

CloudFlare Manager (2.2-stable)
Cloudflare CF-Ray (0.1.0)
Google Analytics (2.0.1)
Private Message Log (1.4)
Report Private Messages (1.2)

I am trying to install MyBB Registration Invite Only (1.2.2) plugin, but in ACP when I push the button of activation, there is an issue: an undefined SQL Error. Just see the attachment file please - a screenshot. I haven't found a similar issue on this board. Could you help me?

Best regards!

[attachment=45221]
Read https://community.mybb.com/thread-233457.html, apply, the give us real detals.
Hi!

Thank you. I did what you've been asking me for. Here is a screenshot:

[attachment=45225]

Can you help me now?

Best regards!
Edit inc/plugins/doinviteonly.php and go to line 130 : 'optionscode' => 'select\n0=Never Expire\n1=1 Day\n3=3 Days\n5=5 Days\n7=7 Days\n30=1 Month',
Just before, insert the following line: 'description' => 'When does the code expire ?',
It works! Thank you! Wink

However I've got another issue:

[attachment=45226]

As you can see, now I have got in ACP eleven records for plugin settings and only one - the last one, has all three options, include a time of expiration for the invite code. Can you help me?
Better way to solve that: uninstall the plugin and reinstall it, it might clean the extra settings records and recreate the good ones.
Thank you, it works now. Best regards!