MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Icons moved to another place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another day, another bunch of challenging questions google denies to answer for me.
So I am really glad that there is such a nice community out there, helping fools like me Big Grin

I do not know what I did for sure, but I can say I only edited the Global.css file. So no other files were touched in any way.

You all know where the post icon should be , and you can see where it is on one of my main test boards.
--> how could it move from the right side to the down side... without asking me for permission Angry Toungue

[attachment=45254]

Any idea how to put it back into place ?
(Like for example which function or other thing is responsable for that in MyBB)

thanks fam. silenzioso
This would be much easier to figure out if you could provide a link to your board.
(2022-07-02, 04:28 AM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]This would be much easier to figure out if you could provide a link to your board.

its live now here - but I realized that it seems to be part of the theme - still really want to change it.

live link
Thread status icon and Thread icon are in the same <td /td>.
You have an empty <td /td> immediately following. Cursor in screenshot points to where the thread icon should be.

This is first 3 lines of default forumdisplay_thread template. You should edit your theme template to place the icon in a similar fashion.
<tr class="inline_row">
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>