MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help Upgrading MyBB Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

We are looking for help with upgrading our MyBB forum. We are currently on version 1.8.6 and have years worth of threads & users on the forum - but it needs seriously updating. Unfortunately due to the pandemic - we have lost our skilled team members so I am looking to connect with anyone in the United States who might be able to help with a few days work and could show us how to do it going forward.

Thanks!!
if you want I am at your service for update, or custom plugin/theme.(also web,windows,android programm and develop other cms like wordpress)
Mostafa - I sent you an e-mail, but I haven't heard from you. Can you PM me so I can talk to you about helping me with this?
Oops. Never mind.
Mostafa - are you still interested in helping us? We'd love it if you could!!

Is there any one else who could help us? We're hoping that by doing the upgrade, we'll get rid of the bots that are trying to join our group. We're getting over 100 spam messages trying to join, and I'd love for that to stop.
Sent a pm upgrade is relative easy to do just follow the steps into docs and all should be fine.

But maybe you need to update some templates, maybe multiple ones to prevent some issues related.
(2022-08-31, 02:17 AM)HokieĀ Gal Wrote: [ -> ]Mostafa - are you still interested in helping us? We'd love it if you could!!

Is there any one else who could help us? We're hoping that by doing the upgrade, we'll get rid of the bots that are trying to join our group. We're getting over 100 spam messages trying to join, and I'd love for that to stop.

yes, if you want send Message from Telegram orĀ Discord :

Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754