MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Leaderboard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I was just wondering (yet again another question Toungue hehe) if their was anyway I could, or possibly a mod to have a custom page or something to show a post leaderboard of some sort?

I know its only a small thing.. but it would be cool to have on my site Smile

Regards.
You can set the default sort on the memberlist so it sorts by post count if that helps Smile
Aha, that helps Smile

Also, I was wondering if their was anyway I could add a board in my forum, where it doesnt affect your post count? Because on my forum
www.rc-forums.co.uk
We have a random pointless Spam forum... were we put stupid spam games Toungue, but I want to set it so it doesnt affect the users post count.

Clarky.
Clarky Wrote:Aha, that helps Smile
Also, I was wondering if their was anyway I could add a board in my forum, where it doesnt affect your post count? Because on my forum
www.rc-forums.co.uk
We have a random pointless Spam forum... were we put stupid spam games Toungue, but I want to set it so it doesnt affect the users post count.

Clarky.

Do this

Admin CP > Forum Management > Manage Forums > Select the spam forum and click edit > Miscellaneous Options

There find "Make posts in this forum count towards user post counts" put that as NO

Then you might have to do a post recount so go to Admin CP > Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild > Recount User Post Counts > then click proceed