MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] BANKPIPE CRYPTO COINBASE PAYPAL PLUGIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After i installed & activated the plugin i navigated to configuration -> Bankpipe and noticed the avaiable settings on the screenshot below.

[Image: 2PAuaDM.png]

I don't know, what things i should enter in identifier, secret token & walletid aka where to get them.

Regards,
Infinimonster
First you need a coinbase account etc. also the documentation on this setup is fairly straight forward if you read through it
(2022-07-06, 07:29 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]First you need a coinbase account etc. also the documentation on this setup is fairly straight forward if you read through it

It's obvious that i need a coinbase / paypal account. i have these accounts but i don't know where to find the Informations i need to add in the input fields.
(2022-07-06, 08:11 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.mybboost.com/thread-bankpipe-documentation

I now added ID and Secret but i'm still not sure what to put in WalletID. WHen clicking the coinbase button it give me following error in the devconsole:
[Image: W3ui120.png]
you must not have read the documentation then

Open BankPipe's module in your Admin Control Panel, and keep Coinbase Commerce settings page at hand. Fill Coinbase's row in BankPipe's settings as follows:
BankPipe identifier: leave empty
BankPipe secret token: Coinbase shared secret. You can obtain the shared secret by clicking on Show shared secret under Webhook subscriptions
BankPipe wallet ID: Coinbase API key. You can obtain the API key by clicking on Reveal under API keys

also make sure you add your endpoint
Okay, i added this now but the issue is the same. i noticed that coinbase disable apikeys for 48h after creation for security. that might be the issue so i keep waiting 48h and then try it again.

Regards,
Infinimonster
(2022-07-06, 09:30 PM)Infinimonster Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, i added this now but the issue is the same. i noticed that coinbase disable apikeys for 48h after creation for security. that might be the issue so i keep waiting 48h and then try it again.

Regards,
Infinimonster

just make sure your api key is in wallet field
identifier is blank
and secrete token is entered.

Then make sure you enabled endpoint on coinbase side also doesnt hurt to whitelist copinbase ips
(2022-07-06, 09:38 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-07-06, 09:30 PM)Infinimonster Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, i added this now but the issue is the same. i noticed that coinbase disable apikeys for 48h after creation for security. that might be the issue so i keep waiting 48h and then try it again.

Regards,
Infinimonster

just make sure your api key is in wallet field
identifier is blank
and secrete token is entered.

Then make sure you enabled endpoint on coinbase side also doesnt hurt to whitelist copinbase ips

I now waited for 48h. the APIKey got activated and i tried it again. i inserted the correct things but the issue is still the same. i enabled all avaible permissions to the apikey for debugging purposes and allowed any ip to access the api. this configuration is insecure and will be changed when everything works correctly. Here the screenshot of the current error:
[Image: JyTkaxC.png]
Update:
Same issue happens, BUT I took a look into the response from the API call and the result wasn't any JSON as expected. I got the following error as response: https://pastebin.com/BC6kmVQR
This seems to have something to do with curl