MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HackForumz | Matrix Theme | Hacker Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Team, 

I'm back with another banger and I am pretty confident in this theme. I been busting my butt to get it perfect for MyBB. I've released HFZ Blue Theme which you can download from here: 

Download HFZ v1.0: 
Extend MyBB - HFZ Blue/Gray

Now it's time to talk about HFZ - Matrix Theme. I only like Hacker Styled Themes so this is what you will get from me. In this theme I've changed a few things with the design and made it a lot more responsive. 

Paradox requested the theme be responsive. So, I am implementing all I can with the themes design to be responsive per his request.

Now I will dive into the responsive portion: 
- forumbit_depth1_cat // The thread title does a typewriter animation. 
- postbit_classic // Post_author - It slides up and down with the page.

Future Advancements too come: 
- Postbit Buttons will have an animated shine affect when mouse is over it. 
- I don't know if I want the border to do a pulsing glow, or have the border have a color fading affect. 
- forumbit_depth2_forum - // Don't know what I want to do with the thread category information. May have pop up information (detailed thread previews) or some type of div flip animation for the post thread count. 

any affects you think may a be good idea to make it more responsive, let me know. 

I'm currently in development mode. Taking feedback and suggestions. If enough people like v1.1 I will release it. 

DEMO
It's a very custom style theme, that won't fit anyones needs. So don't bet for a wide spread. Neverthless it is a nice attempt to create a new theme - keep on!
Your theme is not responsive. As long as you are using a <table>-based design, you can never achieve a responsive behavior.

[ETS]
(2022-07-10, 11:37 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]It's a very custom style theme, that won't fit anyones needs. So don't bet for a wide spread. Neverthless it is a nice attempt to create a new theme - keep on!
Your theme is not responsive. As long as you are using a <table>-based design, you can never achieve a responsive behavior.

[ETS]

Thank you for this kind feedback. If you can provide me some resources that can teach me how to code responsive web design, I would greatly appreciate it. I always thought animated CSS was a kind of responsive feature. I'm having issues with the theme sizing automatically on smaller devices.  Most of my css carry responsive units like % & em. 

I been using this site here for most of my productivity. 
HTML Responsive Web Design (w3schools.com)

But, other resources can help alot too. Thanks buddy!