MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme like Stackoverflow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Is there an existing theme that is similar to Stackoverflow where the posts/replies are not displayed in blocks but instead it's just a simple view of the forum topic/question and the responses right below it? And if a user response to another response, it is not quoted but instead displayed immediately below the reply. TIA!
(2022-07-12, 05:39 AM)forumrookie1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Is there an existing theme that is similar to Stackoverflow where the posts/replies are not displayed in blocks but instead it's just a simple view of the forum topic/question and the responses right below it? And if a user response to another response, it is not quoted but instead displayed immediately below the reply. TIA!

Show me what you mean. Maybe I can implement it on our website.
(2022-07-12, 10:57 PM)xXMoeXx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-07-12, 05:39 AM)forumrookie1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Is there an existing theme that is similar to Stackoverflow where the posts/replies are not displayed in blocks but instead it's just a simple view of the forum topic/question and the responses right below it? And if a user response to another response, it is not quoted but instead displayed immediately below the reply. TIA!

Show me what you mean. Maybe I can implement it on our website.

Hi, thanks for your reply! I attached a sample image. Pretty much how Reddit and SO layout is.
This is a lot of custom editing buddy. Would it be more convenient to just install a QA WordPress plugin?

[Image: before-after.gif]

- Sabai Discuss plugin for (WordPress)
- StackExchange Activity Timeline Widget (Incorporated jQuery )
- Give Me Answer (WordPress)

Would something like this be of use?
https://bitoony.com/category/mybb-themes/