MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question regarding 'Powered by'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm developing a heavily modified theme to release on here, but I have a concern about whether or not having pages in the theme that don't have the 'Powered by MyBB' text at the bottom would somehow be a violation?

Obviously it will be within most pages in the footer, but there are a few pages where I've removed the {$header} and {$footer} sections completely to harmonize with the style. Last thing I want to do is have any users who use the theme be denied support because of it, but on a personal stand point I don't want to take away the credit to the staff members and developers here either.

Would it be an issue going forward?

I've attached a screenshot to help get my point across (my English isn't the best).

Thank you!

[attachment=45279]
I'm pretty sure that if it's only a select few pages with custom designs that's no issue, as long as it's on the index, thread list and thread view pages etc, it'll be fine if a few custom pages don't.
(2022-07-15, 02:44 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that if it's only a select few pages with custom designs that's no issue, as long as it's on the index, thread list and thread view pages etc, it'll be fine if a few custom pages don't.

Thanks Matt! I appreciate it Smile