MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor font gets supersmall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i copy a forum thread text and then go to create another thread when i paste that text in white editor, it gets so small that i cant even see it. I tried searching internet but i didnt find anything. Please help
Mybb changed the editor a few years ago, and issues remain.  Best advice I can give you - Turn on View Source before pasting.

[attachment=45305]
(2022-07-23, 01:51 PM)Ognjenn Wrote: [ -> ]When i copy a forum thread text and then go to create another thread when i paste that text in white editor, it gets so small that i cant even see it. I tried searching internet but i didnt find anything. Please help

Thank you so much for this man it works.
(2022-07-23, 05:05 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]Mybb changed the editor a few years ago, and issues remain.  Best advice I can give you - Turn on View Source before pasting.

Great tip! I wondered what was going on and was pasting it in notepad first to stop that from happening. This will save me a step.
Thank you for your suggestion. However, I cant even find how or where to turn on "View Source". Can you further enlighten me please?
Pic attached with a red circle in post 2.  Assuming the editor function buttons are untouched.