MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Goal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello is there any other Way to get Daily post goal width progressbar on besiddes plug-in ( Daily Post Goal ) can’t make it look as i want and i am unable to place it where i want

My theme i run is emerald
(2022-08-05, 07:52 AM)Lasse Wrote: [ -> ]Hello is there any other Way to get Daily post goal width progressbar on besiddes plug-in ( Daily Post Goal ) can’t make it look as i want and i am unable to place it where i want

Hello thanks for answering i have tried that but nothing changes

The thing is i can get the plugin to work and show but it messes everything up its ment to go on right side and it do go to the sidebar but it dose not go under the other sidebar boxes for posts, threads, members and so on it goes beside it
(2022-08-05, 12:33 PM)Lasse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-05, 07:52 AM)Lasse Wrote: [ -> ]Hello is there any other Way to get Daily post goal width progressbar on besiddes plug-in ( Daily Post Goal ) can’t make it look as i want and i am unable to place it where i want

The thing is i can get the plugin to work and show but it messes everything up its ment to go on right side and it do go to the sidebar but it dose not go under the other sidebar boxes for posts, threads, members and so on it goes beside it
I think you have done some wrong in template.check the index template to fix it
(2022-08-05, 01:31 PM)Mahfuz Wrote: [ -> ]

Well i have looked postgoal.php thru and looked the sidebox for the theme its self through witout any luck
I have attached a image of what it looks like 

I have got the post goal on to the side where it should be but then it moves the other ones away now i cant fix that with out deactivate daily post goal plugin.

Any ideas?
(2022-08-05, 01:46 PM)Lasse Wrote: [ -> ]

Well i have looked postgoal.php thru and looked the sidebox for the theme its self through witout any luck

I have got the post goal on to the side where it should be but then it moves the other ones away now i cant fix that with out deactivate daily post goal plugin.

Any ideas?

Try to put the daily post goal after forum statistics
(2022-08-05, 02:18 PM)Mahfuz Wrote: [ -> ]

Any ideas?

I have done that and looked at the link you sent also and i have edit first code of postgoal.php and now it makes a huge space and presses forum left and gives a big space in between  Sad

(2022-08-05, 02:28 PM)Lasse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-05, 02:18 PM)Mahfuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-05, 12:33 PM)Lasse Wrote: [ -> ]Hello thanks for answering i have tried that but nothing changes

Any ideas?

I have done that and looked at the link you sent also and i have edit first code of postgoal.php and now it makes a huge space and presses forum left and gives a big space in between  Sad

I belive its the plugin that has some kind of css in it by default but i can't get to edit it