MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing "subject" / clickable title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure what has happened now, but my titles/subjects for threads and posts is missing.  In one thread, it says "Click to edit" since I'm an admin.  On the index and other threads, the title of the post is blank so you cannot view the post.  See images. Not sure which template this is pulling from or why it's blank...

[attachment=45363]

[attachment=45364]
What's your URL?
**changing site to test something
Can you copy and paste the contents of your forumdisplay_thread template?
<tr class="inline_row">
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
	<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">
		{$attachment_count}
		<div>
          <span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
			<div><span class="author smalltext">{$thread['profilelink']}{$lang->comma}</span><span class="thread_start_datetime smalltext">{$thread['start_datetime']}</span></div>
		</div>
	</td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=whoposted&tid={$thread['tid']}" onclick="MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']}); return false;">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}</td>
	<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">{$thread['views']}</td>
	{$rating}
	<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
		<span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate}<br />
		<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>
	</td>
{$modbit}
</tr>
For some reason it isn't showing the {$thread['subject']} call.

Has the subject input field in new_thread been altered recently? It could be missing an ID or name for the database to return the query on.