MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1364 - Field 'adv_ratings' doesn't have a default value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me how to fix this please?
Thanks

which was a little odd. I tried registering a new account myself, but once I complete the details and submit them I get the following error:

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1364 - Field 'adv_ratings' doesn't have a default valueQuery:INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,threadnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showimages,showvideos,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,language,showcodebuttons,sourceeditor,buddyrequestspm,buddyrequestsauto,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes) VALUES ('Arsalani','f6339aeaa8961c15215329b5192e81b3','QVwfhm62','wsw8dFVfii7PTRrkoysFnBngfsWioGQcCvPNR7jQ3ECgx9CfY2','[email protected]',0,0,'','',2,'',0,'',1660232231,1660232231,1660232231,'',0,'','','','','','',1,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,'3.5',2,'linear',0,'','',X'02939441','',1,0,1,0,0,0,0,'','',0,0,'','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,1,'')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
hi, 
  1.  Go to PHPMYADMIN >> mybb_users
  2. Click on Structure
  3. Find adv_ratings Field
  4. Click on Changes
  5. Select "As defined:" for Default Column
  6. Define 0 Like Below

[attachment=45376]
I run this query and it gives me an error
These codes are apparently wrong
please check it
Thanks
Can you clarify what the error was? It would probably help with knowing what needs to change.
(2022-08-11, 06:21 PM)مرتضی Wrote: [ -> ]I run this query and it gives me an error
These codes are apparently wrong
please check it
Thanks

I put the tutorial on defining the default value for the field.
(2022-08-11, 04:17 PM)مصطفی.شیراعلی Wrote: [ -> ]سلام، 
  1.  به PHPMYADMIN >> mybb_users بروید
  2. بر روی Structure کلیک کنید
  3. فیلد adv_ratings را پیدا کنید
  4. بر روی Changes کلیک کنید
  5. "همانطور که تعریف شد:" را برای ستون پیش فرض انتخاب کنید
  6. 0 لایک در زیر تعریف کنید

خطای پرس و جو:

#1101 - ستون BLOB، TEXT، GEOMETRY یا JSON 'adv_ratings' نمی تواند مقدار پیش فرض داشته باشد
adv_ratings is added by one of your plugin, find plugin that add this column and let me know
(2022-08-11, 07:13 PM)مصطفی.شیراعلی Wrote: [ -> ]adv_ratings توسط یکی از افزونه های شما اضافه می شود، افزودنی است که این ستون را اضافه کنید و به آن اضافه کنید.

من در سال گذشته افزونه جدیدی نصب نکرده ام.

این مشکل 15 روز است که رخ می دهد

I haven't installed a new plugin in the last year.
This problem has been happening for 15 days
Probably an upgrade of MySQL, your old version was permissive about fields without default value, the new one not.

As the field is a blob, you cannot set a default value, you have to change its type. Or, as said by Mustapha, deactivate the faulty plugin, or find an updated version.