MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing links on titlebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK just a general tidying up kind of post, no real bad issues....

I wish to change the text slighting on the menu bar where the links are to Buddy List, New Posts, Today's posts etc.  Just generally swap things around and shorten the titles. Can this be done easy and where would I look? I'm just a novice so please be specific in instructions Wink

[attachment=45397]

Many thanks

Gary
hi , these links are breadcrumb  and for every page (plugin or core) build by add_breadcrumb function , so you must find add_breadcrumb.
first parameter is title and second parameter is URL of page
Nope, I mean the line above the breadcrumbs. Buddy List, New Posts, Today's posts etc.

Thanks
Gary
(2022-08-29, 07:13 AM)gazzagreen Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I mean the line above the breadcrumbs. Buddy List, New Posts, Today's posts etc.

Thanks
Gary

Admin CP > Configuration > Languages > Edit Language Variables > global.lang.php

Use the 'find' or search feature in your browser to look for the texts you want to change, and simply type in what you'd like to change them too.
these are header links you can go on admin cp -> Templates & Style -> Templates and go to your current templates and edit below templates in header

header_welcomeblock_member_admin
header_welcomeblock_member_buddy
header_welcomeblock_member_moderator
header_welcomeblock_member_pms
header_welcomeblock_member_search
header_welcomeblock_member_user

(2022-08-29, 08:05 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-29, 07:13 AM)gazzagreen Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I mean the line above the breadcrumbs. Buddy List, New Posts, Today's posts etc.

Thanks
Gary

Admin CP > Configuration > Languages > Edit Language Variables > global.lang.php

Use the 'find' or search feature in your browser to look for the texts you want to change, and simply type in what you'd like to change them too.

this way is better if you want only change text of link
(2022-08-29, 08:05 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP > Configuration > Languages > Edit Language Variables > global.lang.php

(2022-08-29, 08:06 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]these are header links you can go on admin cp -> Templates & Style -> Templates and go to your current templates and edit below templates in header

header_welcomeblock_member_admin
header_welcomeblock_member_buddy
header_welcomeblock_member_moderator
header_welcomeblock_member_pms
header_welcomeblock_member_search
header_welcomeblock_member_user

(2022-08-29, 08:05 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks
Gary

this way is better if you want  only change text of link

Brilliant, thanks guys.
I got it all done, many thanks