MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add language translator ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Which language translator plugin is best for mybb?

I want mostly all languages.

Regards.
Do you intend to (1) translate the basic board language or (2) serve a multi-lingual post translation for members worldwide?

1. You can use a couple of language packages for the forum system.
2. Your international members should use any web translator to translate. Maybe you put a shortcut to each of your threads pointing to any web translation service.

[ExiTuS]
(2022-08-31, 08:02 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]Do you intend to (1) translate the basic board language or (2) serve a multi-lingual post translation for members worldwide?

1. You can use a couple of language packages for the forum system.
2. Your international members should use any web translator to translate. Maybe you put a shortcut to each of your threads pointing to any web translation service.

[ExiTuS]

Basic board language for worldwide.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ategory=19

Download your languages and upload the files to ./inc/languages. That's it.

[ETS]
(2022-09-02, 08:20 AM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ategory=19

Download your languages and upload the files to ./inc/languages. That's it.

[ETS]

But I want all country languages and on this link some languages are missing.
There are more than 7000 languages worldwide!

I don't know your real background and intention... I guess it's just dreaming.
How do you want to adminstrate a forum with members/languages from all over the world? Good luck.

With a free forum software, just take what you can get for free and do not complain about missing 6000+ language packs :-)
Feel free to make your own translations and contribute to MyBB by releasing to public.

[ETS]
I think he wants to add something like the google translator tool to his forum.
(2022-09-02, 09:08 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]There are more than 7000 languages worldwide!

I don't know your real background and intention... I guess it's just dreaming.
How do you want to adminstrate a forum with members/languages from all over the world? Good luck.

With a free forum software, just take what you can get for free and do not complain about missing 6000+ language packs :-)
Feel free to make your own translations and contribute to MyBB by releasing to public.

[ETS]

(2022-09-02, 11:02 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I think he wants to add something like the google translator tool to his forum.

@ExiTuS The answer is like what @Crazycat said.